PEPPERELL — The Lawrence Library is happy to introduce a new monthly Podcast Club!
Whether you’re new to the world of podcasts or already have your favorites, this club invites you to listen, explore, and discuss podcast episodes focusing on a different theme each month.
Download the podcasts listed here using Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Podchaser. Not sure how? We’re happy to help.
The first meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 26 from 7-8:30 p.m. This month’s theme is “food trends.”
1) The Food Chain – Episode: Unseen: The Rise of Eating Disorders in China (October 2018, 26 minutes).
2) Why We Eat What We Eat – Episode: I Eat Everything Except… (October 2017, 24 minutes).
3) The Food Programme — Episode: Why is CBD on Everyone’s Lips? (March 2019, 28 minutes).
4) Eating Matters – Episode: Episode 110: Taste the Future (July 2018, 47 minutes).
5) Savor – Episode: The Blow-Out Birthday Cake Episode (January 2019, minutes).
Please register at lawrencelibrary.org or by calling 978-433-0330.
Light refreshments will be served.
For more information about this event, please contact Donna Andreason at 978-433-0330.
Or, by emailing email@example.com.