You’re Invited to a Perseid Meteor Shower Viewing Celebration Thursday, Aug. 13, 8-11 p.m. at the Heald Street Orchard (one of Pepperell’s nicest conservation properties!!).
All ages are welcome.
The event is hosted by the Nashoba Conservation Trust.
What to bring:?
* Folding lawn chairs, camping pads or a blanket.
* Binoculars if you have them.
* Small flashlight or headlamp.
* Bug spray (and long sleeve clothing).
* Soft drinks and snacks (sorry, no alcoholic beverages please).
* The NCT will provide the ingredients for S’mores at the fire pit.
Note: Rain date/Cloud date — Friday night, Aug. 14.
Check www.nct.org for cancellation/reschedule details on Thursday morning.