Update: Celebration 2015
May 15th is less than two weeks away and we are looking for volunteers-you could say desperately! Please check the web page http://www.bromfieldcelebration.com/ to offer help in the following ways:
* Chaperones in three-hour shifts (11 p.m. to 2 a.m. and 2-5 a.m.) are absolutely necessary to run this event for our teens. You get an amazing Chef Paul breakfast if you do the 2-5 shift! A CORI form is required but may be completed online and emailed to email@example.com with a scanned copy of your license this week. CORI’s may also be dropped off at Bromfield’s main office.
* The “Lend an Item” list is also found on the web page: Here is your chance to clean out all of those Mardi Gras beads or share a plant for one night.
* If you don’t feel like helping in those ways, how about baking or shopping for a case of water or soda? That sign-up is there too.
* We can use set-up and tear-down help.
The web page can answer many of your questions– just follow the link above! The only question not answered-what is the theme
An Online Auction including tux rentals, flowers, vacation homes, and many other items, is up and running through May 15. Also, every Junior and Senior needs a T-shirt to wear around town to commemorate this fun event. Surprise them!
HES Teacher Appreciation Week: Help Needed
Thank you so much to everyone who has so generously signed up to contribute and to help with Teacher Appreciation week next week at Hildreth!
We still need a bit more help: A couple more strawberry dippers are needed on Tuesday morning, and Thursday, in particular, is looking a little sparse; we could really use some more small/finger sandwiches and desert items.
Food and drinks should be dropped off in the teacher’s lounge by 10:30 a.m. each day, except for Monday, when it needs to be dropped off by 7:30 a.m. You can pick up your clean serving platters and serving utensils after 2 p.m. each day.
* Monday (Breakfast): http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040F45ABA72EAA8-breakfast/27061244
* Tuesday (Strawberry Delight): http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040F45ABA72EAA8-teacher/27061244
* Wednesday (You Make Us Happy Campers): http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040F45ABA72EAA8-youmake/27061244
* Thursday (High Tea): http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040F45ABA72EAA8-thursdays/27061244
* Friday (Fiesta Finale): http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/9040F45ABA72EAA8-friday/27061244
Thank you so much for your help, the teachers and staff really appreciate this event each year! Contacts: Lee Chipman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Holly Becker (email@example.com), Kristin Kelley-Munoz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bromfield Teacher Appreciation: Thursday Help
Many thanks for the wonderful contributions we’ve received throughout the week! Tea sandwiches / finger sandwiches, salads, and scones are needed to round out Thursday’s lunch. Food can be homemade or store bought and can be delivered to the Main Office by 10:30 a.m.
Please visit this link to sign up. Thank you!