DEVENS — The Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce’s 14th Annual “Taste of Nashoba Valley,” sponsored by Hilton Garden Inn, Great American Grill, SpringHill Suites by Marriott and Devens Common Center, will be held on Tuesday, March 24, from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Lawrence Academy Stone Athletic Center in Groton.
The Nashoba Valley Chamber is committed to the development of a strong, healthy economy in the communities where we live and do business. Once again, the Taste Committee will partner with local nonprofit organizations, offering those selected the opportunity to sell tickets while raising funds for their organization.
This year the chamber is partnering with nine local organizations including:
1. Ayer Business Alliance, J&S Business Products, 17 Main St., Ayer.
2. Ayer Fire Department, 1 West Main St., Ayer.
3. Ayer-Shirley Lions Club (contact Jen at North Middlesex Savings Bank, Shirley)
4. Friends of the Lawrence Library, Lawrence Library, 15 Main St., Pepperell.
5. Friends of the Reuben Hoar Library, Reuben Hoar Library, 41 Shattuck St., Littleton.
6. Groton Fire Department, 99 Pleasant St., Groton.
8. The Arc of Opportunity in North Central Massachusetts (contact Jennifer Peck, director of development, The Arc of Opportunity, 978-343-6662 ext. 1050).
9. Westford Historical Society and Museum, 2-4 Boston Road, Westford.
For each ticket they sell, the ticket partners will receive $5. For the past several years the Nashoba Valley Chamber has consistently given over $2,500 back to the community through this event alone.
The cost of the event is $25 in advance and for seniors (age 62+) and $30 at the door. For information call 978-772-6976 or go to www.nvcoc.com/taste.