Pepperell Aid from Community to Home Outreach (PACH) is a unified service-provider organization in Pepperell established to make food, resources and referrals available to Pepperell residents and to be an advocate for clients to become self-reliant.
PACH Outreach extends thanks to the community for their continuing generosity supporting PACH Outreach and … Craig Penney from Troop 13 for the food donation bins Daniel Brann, Anthony Brann, and Price Fallon for donation pickup assistance Grace Rowse of the National Honor Society for coordinating a food drive
PACH Outreach will be collecting donations at the July 20 Bandstand Concert.
Canned goods and cash donations will be accepted.
Thank you to RE/Max Prestige Real Estate!
PACH Outreach Member Meetings are held the first Thursday of “even” months at 6:30 p.m. at the Lawrence Library.
All are welcome.
Contributions to PACH are sought throughout the year.
* Food/Items: In the summer months, please consider donating fresh produce from your backyard and child-friendly foods including: Peanut butter, jelly/jam, fruit juices, spaghetti-o’s, pasta & sauce, canned tuna or chicken, canned fruit, and healthy cereals. (please always check that packaged food expiration dates have not passed)
* Cash Donations: in addition to food, cash donations are always gratefully accepted to assist in covering costs and can be mailed to: PACH Outreach, PO Box 1247 Pepperell, MA 01463.
FOOD DONATIONS LOCATIONS
* Century 21 Office, 111 Main Street, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.
* PACH Outreach office at Knights of Columbus, 19 Jersey Street on Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
* Donelans Market, 75 Main Street, during business hours
* Lawrence Library, 15 Main Street, at front entrance.
PACH Outreach serves Pepperell