PEPPERELL — Pepperell Aid from Community to Home (PACH) is a unified service-provider organization in Pepperell established to make food, resources and referrals available to Pepperell residents and to be an advocate for clients to become self-reliant.
PACH Outreach would like to thank the North Middlesex High School Student Garden Group, for fresh vegetables contributed to the pantry this summer
Food Donations can now be made in two locations:
* Century 21 Office, 111 Main St., from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.
* PACH Outreach office at Knights of Columbus, 19 Jersey St., on Tuesdays from 6 to 8 p.m.; Thursdays from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.; and third Saturdays each month from noon to 2 p.m.
* food/Items for the pantry such as canned meat: including tuna, ham, chicken; side dishes (instant potatoes, rice mix); cereal (any type that’s healthy, low sugar); pasta and/or sauce; jelly; disposable diapers (sizes 4-6). Please always check that expiration dates have not passed
* Cash donations are gratefully accepted and can be mailed to: PACH Outreach, PO Box 1247 Pepperell , Mass. 01463
* For preparing fuel assistance forms with clients, training provided.
* Volunteers capable of lifting and moving heavy items during food distribution on the second Thursday of each month from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. are sought.
* Volunteers interested in assisting during office hours on third Saturdays each month with food distribution, client documentation, and referral information.
Interested? Please contact the PACH Outreach office or stop by the PACH Outreach table at Pepperell’s Safety Day on Oct. 17.
Many, many THANKS for the continuing food contributions from the community!!
PACH Outreach serves Pepperell.
For more information, please visit www.pachoutreach.org, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 978-925-8052.