I was hoping this paper would give us the accomplishments of the Pepperell DPW over the last year(s).
* The Sewer Department should be making a lot of money from out-of-control sewer rates.
* The Water Department must be spending that money due to the amount of chlorine and other additives in our now bad-tasting water.
* The Tree Warden must be saving money in manpower because he uses a mowing machine to prune residential trees.
* The Highway Department must be saving loads of money because the roads are a mess after a storm.
* The Highway Department, for no input on the overcrowded roads due to new development(s).
In addition, could you publish their salaries and qualifications? This would be very interesting.
Listing their goals for 2007 would also make for a very interesting read.