* 1 large head of cauliflower.
* 1 stick of butter or margarine.
* 1 tablespoon of parsley.
* 1/4 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs (you can use unseasoned if you prefer).
* 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
* Salt and pepper to taste.
Steam the broken head of cauliflower for 9 to 10 minutes until tender. Melt the butter or margarine, add in the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and cook until it turns light brown. Drain the cauliflower and then dip each piece in the warm mixture to coat. Place the dipped flowers in a baking dish, sprinkle with parsley and cheese. Put into a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes and serve hot.