PEPPERELL -- Nomination papers are available in the town clerk's Office for the April 23 Annual Town Election. Candidates must have 50 certified voter's signatures on their nomination papers to have their name placed on the ballot.
Seats are available as follows:
* Board of Assessors - 3 year term
* Board of Health - 3 year term
* Board of Housing Authority - to fill a 3 year term
* Board of Housing Authority - 5 year term
* Library Board of Trustees - two seats, each a 3 year term
* Board of Public Works - 3 year term
* Board of Selectmen - 3 year term
* North Middlesex Regional School District School Committee -two seats, each a 3 year term
* Planning Board - 5 year term
* Recreation Commission - 3 year term
March 5 is the last day to submit nomination papers to the town clerk's Office.
March 21 is the last day to withdraw your name from the race.
The last day to register to vote in the town election is April 3. The town clerk's office will be open until 8 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Survell, Town Clerk at 978-433-0339 or at email@example.com