The Harvard Lions Club present its Harvard Fall Festival Sept. 13 to 14.
A weekend of fun for the entire family and folks of all ages! If you were among the more than 7,000 attendees who enjoyed last year's two day event. YOU ARE IN FOR ANOTHER GREAT TREAT THIS YEAR!
* Live Music all day Saturday and Sunday for folks of all ages!
* Craft Fair featuring a wide range of beautiful hand-made goods
* Kids Attractions -- including giant inflatables, touch-a truck, arm and leg henna, tattoos, face painting and more!
* State Championship BBQ Cook-Off involving some 50 teams and the opportunity to sample and cast your vote for the best in BBQ at our
People's Choice tent on Saturday and Sunday, enjoy the best in BBQ!
* Adult/Teen Challenges including the enhanced Castle Siege Catapult PLUS log jousting, ax and knife throwing and horseshoes.
* Classic Car Show (Sunday only) -- enjoy more than 100 classic and antique automobiles.
* Great Festival Food including great BBQ and char broiled burgers and hot dogs; regular and sweet potato fries, chicken wraps and more. PLUS fried dough and refreshing ice cream, lemonade, soft drinks and slush!
* Hot-Air Balloon Rides!
Saturday Night Concert, Fireworks and Bonfire
This year featuring the great sound of one of the world's most famous Rock Bands-
The Rolling Stones tribute band: Satisfaction !
(Playing Saturday night, from 7:30-10 p.m.)
Our always spectacular Fireworks!
(During concert intermission beginning at approximately 8:30 p.m.)
Festival hours and admission
Daytime Saturday, Sept.
Saturday evening, Sept. 13, concert/fireworks: 5-10:30 p.m., $15 adults, $10 toddlers through teens.
Special Saturday Offer! Save $5 per person
Purchase evening concert admission when arriving during the day on Saturday (before 3 p.m.) and we waive the daytime fee.
The Harvard Fall Festival is located off Route 2, near Interstate 495 on a country estate in scenic Harvard at 150 Ayer Road in Harvard -- just off Route 2 at Route 110/111 (Exit 38A).