|MOBILE USERS ONLINE ENTRY FORM||DOWNLOAD MAIL ENTRY FORM|
Nashoba Valley Voice Grocery Giveaway! To enter, call 1-877-830-3381. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on November 1, 2017.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, The Grocery Giveaway is open to MA and NH residents within Nashoba Valley Voice delivery area, who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Nashoba Valley Voice and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin on September 13, 2017 at 7:30 a.m. and end on October 18, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. Only one entry per household. To be eligible -all entries must be received before 6:00 p.
Maximum of one (1) entry per household. Nashoba Valley Voice will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network. All entries become property of Nashoba Valley Voice and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Nashoba Valley Voice in its sole discretion, and Nashoba Valley Voice reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection. Two (2) Grand Prize Winners and Ten (10) Secondary Prize Winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about 11:00 a.m., November 1, 2017. Two (2) First Prize Winners will receive a $250.00 Market Basket Gift Card and Ten (10) of Secondary Prize Winners will receive a $50.00 Market Basket Gift Card. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about 12:00 p.m., November 1, 2017 at the telephone number provided by the winner. Nashoba Valley Voice will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, the winner must pick up the prize at
The Sun, 491 Dutton Street, Lowell, MA 01854. The prize must be retrieved by the winner no later than 5:00 p.m., November 3, 2017. Valid photo identification will be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Nashoba Valley Voice. Failure to complete, sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Nashoba Valley Voice.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Nashoba Valley Voice. Nashoba
Valley Voice reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Nashoba Valley Voice. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Nashoba Valley Voice which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Nashoba Valley Voice reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the
Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Nashoba Valley Voice reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. The $1,000.00 Grocery Giveaway is sponsored by Nashoba Valley Voice. The decisions of regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Nashoba Valley Voice will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 1, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List, The Sun, 491 Dutton Street, Lowell, MA 01854. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Rosa Nunez, 978-970-4871.