WESTFORD -- Continuing Community Education courses at Nashoba Valley Technical High School provide a launch for new careers as well as enrichment courses to the community at large.
Upcoming offerings include:
* Machine Tool Technology, for entry-level machinists or experienced engineers.
* MS Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, for all skill levels.
* iPad Ideas & Imaginings, seniors welcome.
* Website Development, entry level and intermediate level.
* Cake & Cupcake Decorating, for beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Better Babysitting, for ages 11 - 17.
For information on these classes and a complete list of offerings, call 978-692-4711, ext. 1001, or visit our www.nashobatech.net.